This post is also available in german/deutsch.
hi friends, tofu scrambled eggs are very popular for vegan dishes especially for breakfast or for brunch. The options to make it are endless. You can add spring onions, capsicum, mushrooms or what ever you like. To make your tofu scrambled eggs moist and fluffy I add plant based milk or plant based yogurt. So you get the typical texture of real eggs.
Might you like these recipes also!
- Healthy Power Breakfast Bars (GF + V)
- Spicy Chai Porridge | easy & delicious breakfast
- Polenta Porridge – Creamy Breakfastbowl
- Fruit & nut Bread with buckwheat and cinnamon
If you try these tofu scrambled eggs or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
vegan breakfast tacos with tofu egg scrambles
- 200 g tofu natural
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons of plant milk
- 3-4 corn tacos
- 200 g cashew nuts soaked overnight in water
- 2 tablespoons of yeast flakes
- salt pepper
- smoked paprika powder
- 1 carrot planed
- Heat corn flatbreads according to the instructions on the package.
- Crumble the tofu and fry it together with olive oil, shallot and turmeric in a non-stick pan. Add pepper and milk. Stir well.
- Peel and slice the avocado.
- Spread tofu crumble along with lettuce, avocado, cilantro, carrot sticks, mushrooms and cashew cream on the flatbread and fold.
- Cashew sauce
- Mix cashew with 50 ml of water, pepper, smoked paprika powder, ¼ clove garlic, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, salt and 2 tablespoons of nutrient yeast in a blender. If too thick add a little more water.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.