This post is also available in german/deutsch.
Delicious and easy Bulgur Nasi Goreng Style dish. Its so good and easy in the making! We switched the rice and choose bulgur. Its a great way to eat other grains.
Leave us a comment on the blog!
If you try this bulgur nasi goreng recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it.
For Instagram: Tag your picture with @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Bulgur Nasi Goreng Style
- 150 g bulgur
- 300 ml of water
- 200 g natural tofu
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 carrot
- 2 green pointed peppers
- 1 bunch of parsley chopped
- Put the bulgur in a colander and wash well. Bring 300 ml water with a little salt to a boil. Then add the bulger, cover and simmer for 10 minutes on the lowest setting.
- Then put in a colander and drain.
- Dab the tofu and cut into cubes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry the tofu, then remove from the pan and set aside. Peel the onion and garlic, chop finely and fry in the pan with a little oil.
- Add turmeric and ginger and stir.
- Now add the burgur and soy sauce to the pan and mix well. Grate the carrot and cut the bell pepper into small pieces. Mix together with the tofu and parsley in the burgur.
- Arrange on plate and serve. If you like, you can also add roasted onions.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.
[…] English […]