This post is also available in english.This delicious fruit and nut bread is quick and easy to make and also completely gluten free.
Simply stir together a few delicious dried fruits and seeds together with buckwheat flour and a few other ingredients and put them in the oven.
The fruit bread is suitable as a light and digestive alternative to breakfast white bread or as a snack for hiking or after sports.
Give it a try because it’s simple and good.
WHAT’S the ingredients?
- Flour: This time buckwheat flour
- Nuts: you can choose any nuts you like
- Dried fruits: here you can go as you like
- Seeds / seeds: pumpkin seeds, sesame, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds
- Spices: Always cinnamon, but cardamom, vanilla also fits.
FRUIT and nut BREAD
120 g buckwheat (1 cup)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
220 g nuts (pecans, almonds) (1 cup)
320 g dried fruit (apricots, dates, raisins and figs) (1 1/2 cups)
110 g seeds (pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds) (1/2 cup)
Optional: 2 tbsp syrup or coconut blossom sugar
60 ml of oil
295 ml of water + possibly more (1 1/4 cups)
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease a loaf tin and line it with baking paper.
Mix the flour with the baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Chop nuts and dried fruit and add to the flour mixture together with the seeds.
Pour water and oil over and stir with a spoon well.
Place the dough in the loaf tin and sprinkle with seeds or oatmeal.
Bake for 30 minutes or a knife comes out clean.
Let cool and enjoy.
If you try this fruit and nut bread or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Fruit and nut bread with buckwheat
- 120 g buckwheat flour 1 cup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 220 g nuts pecans, almonds (1 cup)
- 320 g dried fruit apricots, dates, raisins and figs (1 1/2 cups)
- 110 g seeds pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds (1/2 cup)
- Optional: 2 tbsp syrup or coconut blossom sugar
- 60 ml of oil
- 295 ml of water + possibly more 1 1/4 cups
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease a loaf tin and line it with baking paper.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Chop nuts and dried fruit and add to the flour mixture together with the seeds.
- Add water and oil and stir with a spoon. The dough is watery!
- Place the dough in the loaf tin and sprinkle with seeds or rolled oats.
- Bake for 30 minutes or a knife comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, allow to sit 30 minutes, remove from tin. Enjoy.
- This Recipe idea is from gorgeous Ellie Bullen.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.