This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hello lovelies, how are you?
For days the sky is gray and rainy and on such days like today I love to stand in the kitchen and try new creations. Today I will show you my: Healthy Power Bars packed with nuts, pumpkin seeds, raisins and a secret ingredient.
Pumpkin seed flour. It tastes super nutty and it`s rich in fiber and protein. Perfect for my Healthy Power Bars!
Healthy Power Bars (GF + V)
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C degree.
- Line an 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper with enough overhang on the sides to easily remove the bars from the pan. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl. Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan and press very firmly into an even layer.
- Bake on the middle rack for 18- 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack
- Lift out of the pan and cut into bars. Enjoy it pure or sprinkle the bars with melted chocolate.