This post is also available in german.
Hello friends, have you started well into the weekend? My week was full and a bit stressful and so I’m looking forward to the weekend.
Also because we are going to cross-country skiing for the first time. Downhill skiing and snowboard I already know, we used to be on the slopes regularly. I have not tested cross-country skiing yet. That will certainly be funny.
But before you start, I don`t want to withhold my delicious pear porridge with cardamom. Pear and cardamom are just great together. But if you aren´t the fan of it, you can also use cinnamon or vanilla. It should also taste you. I always like to make a mix of rolled oats and fine oats. The porridge will be really nice and creamy.
Pear Porridge with cardamom
- 1 ripe pear
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- 65 g of oatmeal mix of coarse and fine
- 220 ml oat milk
- ¼ tsp cardamom or cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- Cut the pear in half (set aside the other half for topping), core and cut into small pieces. add in a pot with sugar and coconut oil, caramelize.
- Add oatmeal, cardamom, salt and oat milkl.
- Simmer the porridge for 15 min on a low heat and stir again.
- Add a little water or oat milkl if it is too thick.
- Chop remaining pears and chop walnuts.
- Pour porridge in a bowl, garnish with nuts and pear and who else would like a shot of oat milk.