This post is also available in german/deutsch.A quick and easy dessert. Today we serve silken tofu chocolate mousse. Silken tofu is a really great product and can be used in many different ways. eg. for cheesecake, vegan scrambled eggs / fried egg, for your quiche filling or creams (sweet and salty).
Silken tofu has a wobbly consistency and has nothing in common with the solid tofu. You shouldn’t fry and deep-fry it. But creamy puree it is a great base for many goodies. More silken tofu food stories will follow soon.
More delicious chocolate recipes!
- Dark chocolate brownies | One Bowl recipe & vegan
- 3-Ingredients Chocolate Mousse (vegan)
- chocolate hazelnut spread | homemade & vegan
- Chocolate Fig Truffles with cardamom & cinnamon
SILKEN TOFU CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
340 g silken tofu (soft)
110 g dark chocolate (80%)
2 Medjool dates, pitted
Pinch of sea salt
2 tbsp maple syrup
Orange zest 1/2 orange
Melt the chocolate over the water bath or in the microwave.
Put the silken tofu, dates, orange zest, salt and maple syrup in a blender and mix until creamy.
When the mixture is homogeneous, add the melted chocolate and mix again.
Pour into jars and chill for about 30 minutes.
Serve with whipped cream, chocolate chips or berries.
If you try this Silken tofu Chocolate Mousse or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Silken tofu chocolate mousse | vegan
- 340 g silken tofu soft
- 110 g dark chocolate 80%
- 2 Medjool dates pitted
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Orange zest 1/2 orange
- Melt the chocolate over the water bath or in the microwave.
- Put the silken tofu, dates, orange zest, salt and maple syrup in a blender and mix until creamy.
- When the mixture is homogeneous, add the melted chocolate and mix again.
- Pour into jars and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream, chocolate chips or berries.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.