This post is also available in german/deutschHi Friends. My favorite gifts are edible gifts. Why? Because they are so personality. It´s so a nice present and not only for christmas or for birthday. Make it for your beloved, to say thank you. These Chocolate Fig Truffles with cardamom & cinnamon are ideal for this.
If you like you can make this Chocolate Fig Truffles also with dried plums.
Chocolate fig truffles
250 g dried figs chopped
154 g Oreo Cookies or other similar cookies
200 g dark chocolate meldet
1 tsp cinnamon
3 capsule cardamom fresh grounded
1/2 orange zest
200 g dark chocolate melted
Place cookies a food processor and blend until finely chopped.
Add figs, spices and orange rind and process until just combined.
Add melted chocolate and pulse until just combined. Place in a bowl and refrigerate for 30 Minutes.
Roll 1 tbsp portions into balls and refrigerate.
Melt the chocolate and dip the balls into the chocolate and place them back on the plate with a fork.
When all are covered in chocolate. If you like dust with berry powder.
Refrigerate and let cool for 1 hour.
If you try this chocolate fig truffles or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Chocolate Fig Truffles with cardamom & cinnamon
- 250 g dried figs chopped
- 154 g Oreo Cookies
- 200 g dark chocolate meldet
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Capsule cardamom ground
- 1/2 Orange zest
- 200 g dark chocolate melted
- Place cookies a food processor and blend until finely chopped.
- Add figs, spices and orange rind and process until just combined.Add melted chocolate and pulse until just combined. Place in a bowl and refrigerate for 30 Minutes.
- Roll 1 tbsp portions into balls and refrigerate.Melt the chocolate and dip the balls into the chocolate and place them back on the plate with a fork.When all are covered in chocolate.Refrigerate and let cool for 1 hour.
- Keep it refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week
- Use a fork for dipping in chocolate
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.