This post is also available in german/deutsch.Home made chocolate hazelnut spread! so good, so easy and so healthy… Roast your hazelnuts, when the skin bursts, they are done. Place the roasted nuts on the damp towel and wrap into the towel. Rub the hazelnuts vigorously with the kitchen towel to remove the skins. At this point remove the nuts without skins and place them in the processor!
If you like it crunchy, add cacao nibs in your cream!
If you try this chocolate hazelnut spread or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
chocolate hazelnut spread
- 200 g roasted hazelnuts
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- 110 g dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Add the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 180 ° C until the skin bursts open and the nuts are lightly roasted. Allow the roasted nuts to cool and remove the skin.
- This is easiest by rubbing the nuts with a kitchen towel.
- Add the nuts to a Food Processor and mix until the oil comes out of the nuts and turns creamy. (About 10 minutes, depending on the mixer).
- Push the nut mixture several times to the blades.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave and add to the blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Mix everything again until you get a homogeneous chocolate spread.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and enjoy!
- For breakfast on the bread, in the cereal or just pure, enjoy.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.