This post is also available in german/deutsch.
Chocolate bean brownies !!! YUMMY.
They tastes super delicious and zero after bean, they are rich in proteins. Perfectly I would say. I’ve found the recipe at Fraiche Nutrition’s and veganized a bit (hmm, you write that?). You know what I mean. In any case, they are super chocolate and not too sweet. A perfect match!
Might you like these chocolate recipes too!
- Silken tofu Chocolate Mousse with dates | vegan
- Banana Donuts with chocolate glaze | vegan
- Dark chocolate brownies | One Bowl recipe & vegan
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake | vegan and easy recipe
If you try this chocolate bean brownies or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Chocolaty bean brownies with coconut
- 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- flax egg 2 tbsp. linseed + 4 tbsp. Water, mix and leave to swell for 10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tbsp. Coconut blossom sugar
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup
- 2 tbspoat milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil melted
- 3 tbsp. desiccated coconut unsweetened
- Chocolate Drops
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and lay out a baking pan with baking paper.
- Mix all the ingredients (except the chocolate pieces) in a blender until a homogeneous mass is produced.
- Put the dough into the prepared baking tin, sprinkle with the chocolate drops and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for at least 20 minutes before cutting.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.