This post is also available in german/deutsch.Hello lovelies, how are you?
For days the sky is gray and rainy and on such days like today I love to stand in the kitchen and try new creations. Today I will show you my: Healthy Muesli Bars packed with nuts, pumpkin seeds, raisins and a secret ingredient.Pumpkin seed flour. It tastes super nutty and it`s rich in fiber and protein. Perfect for my Healthy Power Bars!
Might you like these recipes too!
- Apple amaranth muesli bars | vegan & healthy snack
- Natural Protein Smoothies | hemp and pumpkin seed powder
- pumpkin bread rolls | vegan, easy & delicious recipe
If you try this muesli bars or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Muesli Bars with pumpkin seeds, almonds & raisins
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C degree.
- Line an 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper with enough overhang on the sides to easily remove the bars from the pan. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl. Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan and press very firmly into an even layer.
- Bake on the middle rack for 18- 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack
- Lift out of the pan and cut into bars. Enjoy it pure or sprinkle the bars with melted chocolate.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.