This post is also available in german/deutsch.Hello everyone, it’s gray and cold outside but that does not matter on the stove simmering a creamy porridge with fragrant cinnamon and bananas. A good breakfast can make up for so much and sweeten the morning. Do you feel the same? So when I start my day with a delicious breakfast, I start strengthened and with positive energy in the day. Not only the food but also the preparation contributes to it. I love being in the kitchen in the morning, drinking my cup of coffee next to it and starting the day as I wish. I also like to get up early. Because nothing breaks a nice morning like hectic.
If you try this banana cinnamon porridge or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Creamy Banana Cinnamon Porridge
- Put the oatmeal in a pan and fry briefly.
- Add water and milk and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir.
- Mash 1 banana with the fork.
- Stir cinnamon and banana under the porridge and let it bubble for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Depending on the desired consistency, add milk. The consistency should be nice and creamy.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and add banana slices and caramelise from both sides.
- Pour porridge into a small bowl and garnish with banana slices, berries, apples and nut butter.
- If you like, you can add maple syrup. Ready!
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.