This post is also available in german/deutsch.One could say that are the best bars I have made so far. If you love coconut, sesame seeds and cashew nuts, you are right here! These cashew coconut bars are so delicious and easy in the making.
Start off by toasting everything to get that delicious roasted flavor. Then just blend together.
Thicken in chocolate and best to put even more chocolate on top. The bars also taste mega lick with white chocolate.
Might you like these bar recipes too!
- Apple amaranth muesli bars | vegan & healthy snack
- Coffee caramel shortbread bars | vegan *ad
- Ramin´s Favorite: Peanut Butter Bars with Chocolate
- Healthy Power Breakfast Bars (GF + V)
- Chocolate Banana Oat Bars | vegan & easy
If you try this cashew coconut bars or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Cashew Coconut Bars with chocolate glaze
- 1½ cups of raw cashew nuts
- ½ cup of coconut grated
- 6 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp wheat bran
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil liquid
- Vanilla extract
- 225 g of melted dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toast cashews, coconut, sesame seeds, flaxseeds in separate areas on a rimmed baking sheet, stirring occasionally (but not mixing the seeds and nuts), until golden brown,
- Let cool down.
- Put the nut mixture into a kitchen machine and mix everything to a fine mass.
- Put in a bowl and mix well with the remaining ingredients (except the chocolate).
- Press the mixture with wet hands into a square shaped shape.
- Spread the sesame seeds and flax seed over them.
- Bake for 30 minutes and allow to cool. Cut into bars and dip into the melted chocolate. Allow to dry and store in an airtight container at room temperature or in a refrigerator.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.