This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hello lovelies, I love my Chocolate Banana Oat Bars. Because it tastes so DELICIOUS…
And I´m a big fan of bars, nut bars, fruit bars, oat bars or Chocolate Bars. YAY. It´s perfect for any situation
e.g school, travel, work, uni or just a walk with the dog 🙂 and you are hungry!
If you try this chocolate banana oat bars or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE . We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Chocolate Banana Oat Bars
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp sunflower seed butter or nut/seed butter do you like
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil + extra for greasing the pan
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cup chopped nuts + seeds I used roasted hazelnuts + black sesame seeds
- 1/4-1/2 cup chopped dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180° degrees. In a food processor mix the bananas, sunflower butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon and sea salt. Pulse until a creamy mixture is achieved.
- In a big mixing bowl mix the oats, chopped nuts, seeds and chocolate chips. Add the banana mixture and stir until homogeneous. Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and pressing down with a flat surface until the mix has evenly filled the pan.
- Bake the bars 40 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- When they are cold, lift the bars with the parchment onto a cutting board. Cut the slab into bars.
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath and drizzle over the cut granola bars. Allow to cool chocolate.
- Keep in a sealed container for a week.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.