This post is also available in german/deutschHello, there is nothing about a few thick fluffy waffles on a Sunday morning. I walk into the kitchen, where Mara has already joined me and is curling up on her pillow. Outside it is still quiet and full of magic. As long as the coffee runs through I get all the things I need for the waffles.
And that would be:FLOUR, ONE BANANE, TAHINI, BAKING POWDER, OIL, SUGAR, PLUMS, OAT MILK AND OATMEAL
I bake and cook mostly without measuring. And at the end when the result has become super, I have mostly forgotten how many amounts I have used … This is super annoying and I just get used to writing everything down. I did it with the waffles. yay, and I hope you like it as I do?
Banana Tahin Waffles with Roasted Plums
- Stir the oat milk and the vinegar and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Mix all dry ingredients. Mix banana with tahini and vanilla.
- Now mix all the ingredients together. Leave to swell for 5-10 min.
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- Bake the Waffles.
- Cut the plums into slits and place in the pot where the coconut oil was. Sprinkle with a pinch of sugar and lightly caramelize at medium heat.
- Place the waffles on a table and garnish with plums, powdered sugar or agave syrup.
you can use only buckwheat flour also.
Leave us a comment, a picture on Instagram with the #klarasfood or write us an email. We are very happy and are always grateful for your feedback.
Ramin and Kathrin xx
Text & Image: Kathrin