This post is also available in german/deutsch.Chocolate! I love chocolate. To be honest, I hardly know anybody who does not love chocolate. Actually, I wanted to make very simple oat bars but then I thought NO add chocolate. And I have to say that was a really good decision. These banana flapjacks are perfect for office and leisure.
Might you like these bar recipes too.
- Apple amaranth muesli bars
- Coffee caramel shortbread bars | vegan *ad
- Cashew Coconut Bars with chocolate glaze | vegan
- Cherry Almond Pie Bars | easy, moist and vegan
- Blueberry Oatmeal bars with cashew butter
If you try these banana flapjacks or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Banana Flapjacks with chocolate cover
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 240 g of rolled oats
- 110 g nuts almonds and hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- salt flakes
- 300 g quality dark chocolate
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Add banana, almond butter, oil, cinnamon, syrup in a blender.
- Mix oats, nuts and sesame seeds.
- Add banana mixture to the oat mixture and mix well.
- Lay out a mold with baking paper and distribute the mass evenly.
- Bake flapjacks for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely in the mold.
- Melt the chocolate over the water, add over the cooled oatmeal, sprinkle with salt flakes and allow to cool.
- Cut with a sharp knife.
- Good Appetite
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.