This post is also available in german/deutsch.
Hello friends! The weekend is over and as often happens, when Sunday is and the shops are closed, I prefer to think about new recipes for the blog. On such days like these I feel free and more relaxed. My thoughts are organized and I have more ideas. Although this recipe was already to be honest a bit longer on my list.These corn patties were the last point on the list so it`s time to made it. And actually the recipe fits really well, because I have all the ingredients at home.
- Corn, spinach, chickpeas, rolled oats.
If you try these corn patties, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Crunchy Corn patties with spinach
- 240 g chickpeas washed and drained (safe the liquid aquafaba, for pancakes ect.)
- 1 can of corn 330 g
- 50 g baby spinach
- 3 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 eggs or egg substitute flaxseed egg
- 2 tbsp of flour
- ½ clove garlic crushed (works best with the knife blade / back, but please be careful)
- Salt pepper
- Romana salad
- Puls corn and chickpeas in the mixer.
- Add spinach, rolled oats, garlic, salt and eggs. Mix everything, but don`t over mix the mass it should be a bit rough.
- Put in a bowl and mix with flour.
- Let it rest 2-3 minutes and form patties.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the patties on both sides.
- Arrange the salad on a plate and serve with the patties and avocado sauce.
HERE YOU WILL FIND THE AVOCADO SAUCEN RECIPE. use parsley instead of cilantro.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.