This post is also available in german/deutsch.
Hello friends, I’m a big fan of blueberries and these blueberry oatmeal bars are easy in the making and so delicious. I was so hungry for blueberries and then this recipe came to my mind. The main ingredients are oatmeal and blueberries and they taste too good together. So get to the recipe and enjoy it.
You can use other fruits too. Apricots, cherries, plums, strawberries, blackberries or raspberries.
Might you like these recipes too!
- Blueberry Blondies with almonds | easy cake recipe
- Sweet Poppy seed Buns with blueberry compote
- Lemon Blueberry Cake with white chocolate cream Frosting
If you try this blueberry oatmeal bars or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Blueberry Oatmeal bars with cashew butter
- 250 g of oatmeal
- 35 g vegan butter soft
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 50 ml maple syrup
- 100 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon of cashew butter
- 300 g frozen blueberries
- Juice of a ½ lime
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- Mix 1 tbsp corn or potato starch with 2 tbsp cold water.
- 90 g of oatmeal
- 1 tbsp vegan butter soft
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Put all base ingredients in a Moulinex and mix well.
- Lay out a brownie (20cmx30cm) with baking paper and spread the mixture on top. Press flat.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Simmer the blueberries, lime juice and sugar for 5 min, add the starch and simmer for 1 min, stirring again and again.
- Distribute to the ground.
- Topping: Mix the ingredients in the Moulinex and put it over the blueberries and cover with almonds.
- Then bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool in the mold.
Did you make a recipe?
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.