hi friends, tofu scrambled eggs are very popular for vegan dishes especially for breakfast or for brunch. The options to make it are endless. You can add spring onions, capsicum, mushrooms or what ever you like. To make your tofu scrambled eggs moist and fluffy I add plant based milk or plant based yogurt. So you get the typical texture of real eggs.
Have you ever tried tofu scrambled eggs?
- 200 g tofu, natural
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons of plant milk
- 3-4 corn tacos
- 200 g cashew nuts, soaked overnight in water
- 2 tablespoons of yeast flakes
- salt pepper
- smoked paprika powder
- 1 carrot, planed
- Heat corn flatbreads according to the instructions on the package.
- Crumble the tofu and fry it together with olive oil, shallot and turmeric in a non-stick pan. Add pepper and milk. Stir well.
- Peel and slice the avocado.
- Spread tofu crumble along with lettuce, avocado, cilantro, carrot sticks, mushrooms and cashew cream on the flatbread and fold.
- Cashew sauce
- Mix cashew with 50 ml of water, pepper, smoked paprika powder, ¼ clove garlic, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, salt and 2 tablespoons of nutrient yeast in a blender. If too thick add a little more water.
If you have cooked lentils over so you can add it over your tacos.