This post is also available in german/deutsch
One could say that are the best bars I have made so far. If you love coconut, sesame seeds and cashew nuts, you are right here!
Start off by toasting everything to get that delicious roasted flavor. Then just blend together.
Thicken in chocolate and best to put even more chocolate on top. The bars also taste mega lick with white chocolate.
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT, AND DON’T FORGET TO TAG A PHOTO #KLARASLIFE ON INSTAGRAM. WE’D LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH. THANK YOU!
Cashew Coconut Bars in Chocolate dunked
- 1½ cups of raw cashew nuts
- ½ cup of coconut grated
- 6 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp wheat bran
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil liquid
- Vanilla extract
- 225 g of melted dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toast cashews, coconut, sesame seeds, flaxseeds in separate areas on a rimmed baking sheet, stirring occasionally (but not mixing the seeds and nuts), until golden brown,
- Let cool down.
- Put the nut mixture into a kitchen machine and mix everything to a fine mass.
- Put in a bowl and mix well with the remaining ingredients (except the chocolate).
- Press the mixture with wet hands into a square shaped shape.
- Spread the sesame seeds and flax seed over them.
- Bake for 30 minutes and allow to cool. Cut into bars and dip into the melted chocolate. Allow to dry and store in an airtight container at room temperature or in a refrigerator.