This post is also available in german/deutsch.
Quick pasta recipe or dishes generally are just great. Yeah, that’s how I love it. Good ingredients, nothing complicated the stomach is full and I am happy. But that does not mean that I do not like dishes that last longer or are more sophisticated, I think the mix makes it and I like to create and try something new and different every day.
You might like these pasta recipe also!
- Shell pasta with sugar snap peas & olives
- Green Pea Pasta with creamy sauce | easy and vegan recipe
- Pasta with white beans and olives | Torchiette
If you try this quick pasta recipe or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Quick Pasta Recipe with Capsicum
- 180 g spaghetti
- 1 big red capsicum
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Parsley chopped
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook spaghetti according the package instructions.
- Cut the capsicum into thin strips. Finely chop garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in your large pan and sauté the capsicum, garlic and roast for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, sauté for 1 minute and pour in a little bit of pasta water.
- Add the chilli flakes and parsley and season to taste.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with feta or a vegan variety.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.
Thanks for sharing your recipe. It is totally delicious. I love the aroma of capsicum in pasta. Im not really vegetaeian but i learned ti be vegetarian because of my health. So this recope is additional to my favorite collection. And if it is ok to you maam, may i add your recipe to my house recipe in my small vegetarian home cookery shop ( pen and rose veg corner ). Majy thanks to you and to your recipe. Hope you will share more health and delicious food.
thank you very much for your comment.
So happy that you liked my recipes.
Yes nice to see my recipe in your home cookery shop.
[…] English […]