This post is also available in german/deutschAt the weekend I baked these delicious and juicy lime coconut cake. The cake is just awesome. I love it to add sweet whipped cream on the top. You can use soy milk or coconut milk.
TIP: The cake tastes great even without the frosting. Then just put a few almonds on the dough and keep an eye out for not burning the almonds. or you enjoy it solo.
Lime Coconut Cake
- 200 g flour
- 60 g desiccated coconut
- 1 packet of baking powder 15g
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 50 g coconut flakes
- 100 g coconut blossom sugar or brown sugar
- 100 g vegan butter soft
- 1 lime juice and zest
- 200 ml plant based milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp vingar
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius. Grease a cake / bread mold.
- Mix flour, coconut flour, coconut flakes, baking soda and baking powder. + salt.
- Beat the butter and sugar very creamy with the hand mixer.
- Add lime abrasion/ juice, flour mixture, milk and vinegar in the bowl. Don´t over mix the dough.
- Pour the dough into the mold and bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Make a stick sample.
- Cool in the mold and then carefully drop onto a grid.
- If you like add whipped cream on the top.
Did you make a recipe?
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.