This post is also available in german/deutschAt the weekend I baked these delicious and juicy lime coconut cake. The cake is just awesome. I love it to add sweet whipped cream on the top. You can use soy milk or coconut milk.
TIP: The cake tastes great even without the frosting. Then just put a few almonds on the dough and keep an eye out for not burning the almonds. or you enjoy it solo.
If you try this lime coconut cake or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Lime Coconut Cake
- 170 g soft butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120 g brown cane sugar - or coconut blossom sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 eggs or chia/flax eggs
- 250 g wheat flour
- 1/2 pack baking powder
- 50 g coconut flakes
- 250 ml coconut milk or oat milk
- grated an organic lime
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease the box shape.
- Beat butter with sugar, salt, lime zest and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually stir in the eggs. Mix the flour with baking powder and coconut flakes and alternate with coconut milk to the dough.
- Put the dough in the tin and smooth out. Approx.
- Bake for 60 minutes until golden brown. Make a stick test. Let cool briefly in the mold, place on a grid and let cool completely.
Did you make a recipe?
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.