This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hi friends. What do you say about creamy tomato risotto? Oh it tastes so good.
Creamy Tomato Risotto
- 140 g Risotto Rice
- 700 ml vegetable broth - warm
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 1 red onion - finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic - finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon vegan butter - optional
- fresh tomatoes
- black olives
- * Parmesan vegetarian variant
- ** nutritional yeast vegan variant
- Basil and or parsley
- In a large pan, glaze onions and garlic. Add tomato paste and fry for 3-5 minutes. Add the risotto rice and combine everything. Add white wine and simmer. Now add the whole amount of broth. Stir and let simmer for 30-40 minutes (depending on bite resistance) at moderate heat. Stirring occasionally. Add more liquid depending on consistency.
- In the end, add butter and ** nutritional yeast or grated * Parmesan.
- Add tomato halves and mix carefully with the olives. Serve on plates with basil or parsley and freshly ground pepper.