This post is also available in german/deutsch
Creamy and delicious Zucchini Rosemary Risotto.
Zucchini Rosemary Risotto
creamy Zucchini Rosemary Risotto. The perfect meal for Dinner.
- 140 g risotto rice
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 700 ml vegetable broth warm
- 1/2 zucchini small cubes chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary dried
- * parmesan grated vegetarian variant
- ** nutritional yeast vegan variant
- In a large pan, glaze onions and garlic. Add zucchini and rosemary and fry for 3-5 minutes. Add the risotto rice and combine with each other. Add white wine and simmer. Now add the whole amount of broth. Stir and let simmer for 30-40 minutes (depending on bite resistance) at moderate heat. Stirring occasionally. Add more liquid depending on consistency.
- In the end, add butter and ** yeast or grated * Parmesan.
- Serve on plates with cress and sliced zucchini strips.