This post is also available in german/deutsch.
Cookies for breakfast is such a great thing, especially when you don´t have time in the morning. This Oatmeal Cookie recipe is full of energy, fiber, B1 and B6 vitamins, magnesium and iron. Ideal for school / university or at work. With fresh fruit and yoghurt cream, the “fast” snack becomes a great breakfast, coffee or tea to it, wonderful.
Oatmeal cookie ingredients
- rolled oats
- chocolate drops
If you try Oatmeal Cookie recipe or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Oatmeal Cookie recipe | gluten free & vegan
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 170 g gluten free oatmeal
- 240 g of ground almond
- optional: chocolate drops dried fruits, nuts
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and use the pulse function to make a sticky mass. In a bowl and who likes can now add chocolate drops or nuts.
- Form balls and press flat at 180 degrees for 18 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on the plate for 10 minutes and then place on a wire rack.
If you don´t like raisins, you can also use chopped dates, cranberries or figs.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.