This post is also available in german/deutsch
A delicious turmeric cinnamon granola can really save your morning. Because if one is already hungry at 5 o’clock in the morning one is glad if one comes into the pantry and finds there a full glass with delicious golden granola. Fridge on and grab the beloved coconut yogurt. Rattle and with a sweep into the bowl, sprinkle granola over it and garnish with a few grapes and small diced plums. Wonderfully good and very slowly it gets light …. So and now a cup of hot coffee ..
Cinnamon Turmeric Granola
- 200 g of oatmeal
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Handful of walnuts
- 2 tbsp of sesame
- 1 tbsp. sunflower Oil or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of coconut blossom nectar or agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons raisins & cranberries
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Put on a baking tray and distribute.
- Bake 18-20 min.
- Allow to cool on the baking tray and store in a large glass jar.
Enjoy the this delicious Cinnamon Turmeric Granola
2 ripe bananas + 1 cup frozen raspberries + vanilla + oatmeal = creamy mixes. Put the yoghurt in a glass, add the smoothie and garnish with granola.
Recipe & Images: Kathrin