This post is also available in german/deutsch
For the dough:
- 300 g flour
- 250 g Quark vegan
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 70-100 g sugar
- 30 ml sparkling water
- 50 ml oat milk
- 1 l Oil for deep frying
- 150 g sugar
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon
- Combine the dough ingredients. Rest for 10 Minutes.
- Form with 2 tsp dough into balls or use floured hands it´s a bit easier. Because the dough is sticky.
- Heat the oil in a medium size pot or deep fryer. Fry each Quark Ball for 3-4 minutes golden brown, turning to make sure all sides brown nicely.
- Place fried Quarkbällchen on paper towels to absorb excess oil. Allow to cool.
- Roll the finished Quark Ball Donuts in sugar cinnamon mix.
- taste fresh best.