This post is also available in german/deutsch
Delicious vegan Potato Bake, Its my all time favorite. Easy, fast and super tasty.
If you try this potato bake or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Vegan Potato Bake
- 5 medium sized potatoes hard-boiling
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 sprig of rosemary finely chopped
- 200 ml Oat cream or vegan whipped ceam
- 200 ml oat milk
- vegan cheese e.g simply veggie
- pepper & salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees (convection 180 degrees). Peel potatoes, wash and slice into thin slices. Put in a big bowl.
- Press garlic, whisk in a measuring cup with cuisine, milk, salt, pepper, rosemary and nutmeg.
- Add oat cream mixture to the potatoes and mix well. Set aside (5 minutes).
- Lay the potato in a casserole dish, sprinkle a bit of "cheese" on each layer.
- Sprinkle the top layer with finely sliced onions and cheese and pour over the leftover milk mixture over it.
- Cook the gratin in the hot oven on the middle rail for 40 minutes.
- Possibly cover the gratin if it gets too dark.
Did you make a recipe?
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.