This post is also available in german/deutsch.
Although it is still summer but I feel somehow close to autumn. The chilly evenings and the freshness of the morning strengthened me. And it time for this delicious and moist raspberry pull apart bread with cinnamon.
Might you like these recipes too!
- Orange pound cake | easy moist cake recipe
- Buttercream Cake with elderberry syrup | vegan
- Lemon Blueberry Cake with white chocolate cream Frosting
- Rhubarb crumble cake – Easy and delicious
Pull Apart Bread Dough
The everything pull apart bread begins with homemade dough. Pull apart bread dough combines 7 simple ingredients: sugar, milk, butter, salt, egg, flour, and yeast. Here’s the purpose and importance of each:
- Sugar feeds the yeast.
- Milk hydrates the yeast and gives the bread a softer texture.
- Butter and salt give the bread flavor.
- Egg contributes to the bread rising as well as providing texture.
- Flour is the structure of the bread.
- Yeast makes bread!
Step by step images for raspberry pull apart bread
If you try this raspberry pull apart bread or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Raspberry pull apart bread with cinnamon dust
- 300 ml of milk lukewarm! (optional oat milk)
- 90 g of soft vegan butter
- 475 g flour (type 550)
- ½ dice fresh yeast
- 50 g of sugar
- 1 organic egg* or vegan egg (but has not yet been tried)
- Raspberry jam or jam of your choice
- 1 tbsp of vegan butter
- Cinnamon sugar mixture
- Pour the flour into a mixing bowl, make a trough, add the yeast into the crumbs and add about 50 ml of warm milk + a pinch of sugar, mix briefly and cover with flour. Leave for 5-10 minutes. Add egg, sugar the remaining lukewarm milk and soft butter. Knead the dough for several minutes to form a smooth soft dough. The dough should not be too sticky.
- Cover with a kitchen towel and leave it in a warm place for about 1 hour until the dough has doubled.
- See pictures:
- Roll on a well-floured baking paper.
- Cut into 5 strips.
- Sprinkle with 2 tbsp of raspberry jam or jam of your choice.
- Cut into 5-6 square-shaped rectangles.
- Place the rectangles in the baking tray and rest for 30-40 minutes.
- Heat oven to 180 degrees. Sprinkle the cake with butter flakes and cinnamon - sugar mixture.
- Bake on the middle for 25 minutes. If it gets too dark, cover with baking paper.
- Leave to cool for 20-30 min.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.