This post is also available in german/deutsch. Today we are baking a delicious Poppy Seed Cheesecake with homemade red currant jam and crumbles. ohh yes!! This tastes so good. Moist and fruity. You are also welcome to use your favorite jam. Maybe with delicious pineapple, cheery, peach or apricot jam? This cake is a great idea for birthdays, family meetings and pretty picnics.
Step by Step – let´s start Poppy Seed Cheesecake!
Might you like these cake recipes too!
- New York Cheesecake with strawberries
- Cheesecake with blueberry compote
- Chocolate Cheesecake – Russischer Zupfkuchen (vegan)
- White chocolate cheesecake Truffles
If you try this poppy seed cheesecake or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Poppy Seed Cheesecake with crumbles & red currant jam
- 125 g butter vegan
- 80 g sugar
- 250 g flour
- 2 tsps of baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 80-100 g sugar
- 500 g curd or vegan alternative
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp vanilla pudding powder
- 2 tbsp of ground poppy seeds
- 100 g red currant jam
- Melt the butter for the dough in a saucepan and allow to cool.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla.
- Add the liquid butter to the flour mix and knead quickly to crumbles.
- Lay out a baking pan with baking paper and preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Set aside ¼ of the crumble for the topping and place the rest in the baking pan.
- For the filling: Add all ingredients in a bowl a whisk until smooth.
- Put the filling on the dough and smooth.
- Add the jam in small pieces and spread the cover with crumble.
- Bake on the middle rack for 40 minutes. Cool briefly in the mold and then serve.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.