This post is also available in german/deutschHello guys! Here is the recipe from my moist and yummy hazelnut banana bread. What are you doing with ripe bananas? If I have ripe bananas at home. I bake banana bread, make smoothies, freeze them for nice cream or make banana pancakes.
If you try this hazelnut banana bread or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Hazelnut banana bread with chocolate cover
- Baking tin 22 cm
- 140 g hazelnuts roasted and then roughly chopped
- 50 g hazelnut ground
- 110 g wheat flour 1 cup
- 120 g Spelt flour (Typ 630) 1 cup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 120 ml sunflower oil 1/2 cup
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 75 - 100 g of coconut blossom sugar
- 120 ml oat milk or other plant based milk 1/2 cup
- 200 g dark chocolate
- Grease the baking form or cover with baking paper.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix flours, ground hazelnuts, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mash bananas and mix well with sugar, oil, vanilla and milk.
- Mix the flour mixture into the banana mixture (don`t over mix). Add the chopped hazelnuts and place in the baking form.
- Bake in the middle for 40-50 minutes until the top is brown and a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool briefly in the form and then let cool completely on a grid.
- Melt chocolate over a water bath and pour over the cake. Garnish with sugar pearls if you like.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.