This post is also available in german/deutsch
Christmas Espresso Bundt Cake with Gingerbread spice is ready to serve for our Christmas Brunch.
- 200 g of flour
- 100 g of ground hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon gingerbread spice
- 1 teaspoon soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 115 g vegan butter soft
- 250 g brown sugar
- 100 ml of espresso lukewarm
- 150 g of yogurt or soy yogurt
- 3 organic eggs or egg replacement
- 200 g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Grease the baking tin with butter.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, hazelnuts, salt and gingerbread spice.
- Beat butter until creamy, add sugar.
- Add yoghurt, espresso and eggs (one at a time).
- Stir in the flour mixture. Fill in the mold and bake on the middle rail for 40-45 minutes. Conduct a stick test.
- Allow to cool in the mold and then tumble.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and pour over the cake.
I haven`t tried the vegan variety yet. Let me know if you have other options. Thank you guys. Love
Merry Christmas and a happy year!
Recipe & Images: Kathrin
Shop the recipe: