This post is also available in german/deutsch.Cosy Christmas time with delicious and soft Espresso Bundt Cake with Gingerbread spice. This cake is ready to serve for our Christmas Brunch. You can garnish the bundt cake with chocolate or without.
This Espresso bundt cake is:
- easy in the making
- tastes like Christmas
If you don’t have hazelnuts at home you can also use ground almonds.
If you try this espresso bundt cake or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Espresso Bundt Cake with gingerbread spice
- 200 g of flour
- 100 g of ground hazelnuts
- 1 tesp gingerbread spice
- 1 tsp soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 115 g vegan butter soft
- 250 g brown sugar
- 100 ml of espresso lukewarm
- 150 g of yogurt or soy yogurt
- 3 organic eggs or egg replacement
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coocnut oil
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Grease the baking tin with butter.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, hazelnuts, salt and gingerbread spice.
- Beat butter until creamy, add sugar.
- Add yoghurt, espresso and eggs (one at a time).
- Stir in the flour mixture. Fill in the mold and bake on the middle rail for 40-45 minutes. Conduct a stick test.
- Allow to cool in the mold and then tumble.
- Melt the chocolate with oil in the microwave and pour over the cake.
I haven`t tried the vegan variety yet. Let me know if you have other options. Thank you guys. Love
Merry Christmas and a happy year!
Recipe & Images: Kathrin
Shop the recipe:
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.