This post is also available in german/deutsch.Christmas is just around the corner. Still a few cookies made for the Advent coffee. The best vanilla crescents are just right there. In the video I show you how super easy to make. You don`t have to look visually perfect on the inside values it matters. True?
So this is Christmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
And so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the youngA very Merry Christmas
And a happy new year
Let’s hope it’s a good one
Without any fear“John Lennon” Happy xMas
If you try these vanilla criscents or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
The best vanilla crescents
- 300 g spelt flour
- 80 + 20 g almonds - ground
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 80 + 20 g of sugar
- 150 g vegan butter - soft
- 50 ml of milk + a little more
- 1 tsp ground vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- Mix butter and 80 g of sugar until creamy.
- Add the flour, almonds, baking powder, salt and vanilla and mix. Add milk.
- Process to a smooth dough.
- Wrap in cling film and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 4 pieces, shape into rolls and cut into slices.
- Roll the little rolls into a sausage-like shape and then form it into little crescents
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for about 12 min.
- Mix vanilla sugar and 20 g almonds.
- Roll the hot vanilla crescents in it and allow to cool.
These vanilla crescents are my favorite christmas cookies.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.