This post is also available in german/deutsch.Hi! I updated my walnut date bread and it turns out very delicious! It´s soft, fruity and nutty. A healthy and fantastic bread. I love the flavors of dates and walnuts. I hope you like it too.
Moist, fruity and easy fruit cake recipe. Its my favorite for snacking, breakfast or for tea time. You can add it to your lunch bag too.
If you try date walnut bread or one of our other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it.
Date Walnut Bread
- 25 g almonds chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- In a big mixing bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Pour milk and butter into the flour mixture. Stir until combined.
- Add dates, pistachios and walnuts into the batter. Stir well. At least stir vinegar.
- Pour batter to the loaf pan. Topped with chopped almonds. Bake for 45 minutes until golden. Allow to cool in the loaf pan, about 20-30 miuntes. Then leave turn out and let to cool on a wire rack completely.
- Serve with nut butter, jam or enjoy your bread pur!
- You can also use light spelt flour.
- If you like you can add 2 brown eggs, but its not necessary.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a comment.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.