This post is also available in german/deutschHi! I updated my walnut date bread and it turns out very delicious! It´s soft, fruity and nutty. A healthy and fantastic bread. I love the flavors of dates and walnuts. I hope you like it too.
Date Walnut Bread
- 25 g almonds chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- In a big mixing bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Pour milk and butter into the flour mixture. Stir until combined.
- Add dates, pistachios and walnuts into the batter. Stir well. At least stir vinegar.
- Pour batter to the loaf pan. Topped with chopped almonds. Bake for 45 minutes until golden. Allow to cool in the loaf pan, about 20-30 miuntes. Then leave turn out and let to cool on a wire rack completely.
- Serve with nut butter, jam or enjoy your bread clean!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a comment.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.