The post is also available in german/deutsch. This post is supported by *Ritter Sport I’ve already baked and eaten some chocolate brownies, but I must confess these are my absolute favorites. Super chocolaty but not too sweet. And the rich chocolate ganache fits perfect. I used the new vegan chocolate from Ritter Sport: dark chocolate almond quinoa. mhhh so good.
For these “ultimate” brownies I used the Ritter Sport Chocolate: Dark Almond Quinoa (vegan) and it fits sooo perfect in the recipe! As if they’ve always belonged together, hmm did I miss something ?!
Chocolate Brownies with Ritter Sport Chocolate
- 100 g Ritter Sport dark almond quinoa chopped
- 112 g vegan butter
- 70 g of sugar
- 30 ml maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 175 g spelt flour
- 200 ml oat milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 splash of apple cider vinegar
- Egg substitute: mix 1 tbsp sweet lupine flour + 2 tbsp water
- 50 g of chocolate dark chopped
- 75 g of soft butter
- 90 g of powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp gingerbread spice
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp oatmilk
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Heat butter, milk and sugar in a small saucepan.
- Mix flour, baking powder and cocoa.
- Add Ritter Sport chocolate to the flour mixture.
- Mix liquid with egg substitute and vinegar. Add to the flour mixture and stir with the hand mixer.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, smoothing the top.
- Bake the cake 180 °C 20-25 min or until ta cake tester comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool.
- Beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in the chocolate. Add cocoa, milk and a pinch of salt.
- Paint on the cooled cake.
Enjoy the brownies tastes as best on the baking day.
Recipe & Images: Kathrin
* Advertising. This contribution is supported by Ritter Sport. Thank you for supporting the sponsors, which allow me to provide you with new recipes and ideas.