This post is also available in: German (Deutsch).HoHoHo … ohhhh …. Pink Christmas? Yes sometimes it may be something pinky. I love these pink cashew peanut butter cookies for Christmas. Yay … And behind the pink are a lot of delicious and healthy ingredients. Yes, that’s right. Healthy. Healthier than the industry stuff … ups.
Cashew nuts provide trace elements such copper and iron. Peanuts are excellent sources of vitamin B complex, vitamin E and magnesium.Spelt flour is also a true secret weapon. It contains a variety of vital substances. Such: carbohydrates, iron, vitamin B12, vitamins A, C and E.
Trace elements: zinc, copper, manganese and silicon.
If you try this cashew peanut butter cookies or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Cashew Peanut butter Cookies with vanilla
- 70 g peanut butter
- 60 g cashew butter
- 100 g vegan butter soft
- 80 g brown cane sugar
- 220 g spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 1 organic egg or if vegan: 1 chia egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp pink pitaya powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add Butter, nut butter, vanilla and sugar in a bowl and mix it until creamy.
- Stir in egg.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and mix with the butter mixture.
- Shape into balls and press flat.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool down.
- Mix the glaze ingredients add more lemon juice if necessary and sprinkle over the cookies.
You can also use a vegan egg with 1 tbsp water and 1 tbsp sweet lupin flour.
I hope you like the pink nut cookies for your x-mas table.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.