The post is also available in german/deutsch. This post is supported by *Ritter Sport I’ve already baked and eaten some chocolate brownies, but I must confess these are my absolute favorites. Super chocolaty but not too sweet. And the rich chocolate ganache fits perfect. I used the new vegan chocolate from Ritter Sport: dark chocolate almond quinoa. mhhh so good.
For these “ultimate” brownies I used the Ritter Sport Chocolate: Dark Almond Quinoa (vegan) and it fits sooo perfect in the recipe! As if they’ve always belonged together, hmm did I miss something ?!
If you try this chocolate brownies or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Chocolate Brownies with Ritter Sport Chocolate
- 100 g Ritter Sport dark almond quinoa chopped
- 112 g vegan butter
- 70 g of sugar
- 30 ml maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 175 g spelt flour
- 200 ml oat milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 splash of apple cider vinegar
- Egg substitute: mix 1 tbsp sweet lupine flour + 2 tbsp water
- 50 g of chocolate dark chopped
- 75 g of soft butter
- 90 g of powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp gingerbread spice
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp oatmilk
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Heat butter, milk and sugar in a small saucepan.
- Mix flour, baking powder and cocoa.
- Add Ritter Sport chocolate to the flour mixture.
- Mix liquid with egg substitute and vinegar. Add to the flour mixture and stir with the hand mixer.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, smoothing the top.
- Bake the cake 180 °C 20-25 min or until ta cake tester comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool.
- Beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in the chocolate. Add cocoa, milk and a pinch of salt.
- Paint on the cooled cake.
Enjoy the brownies tastes as best on the baking day.
* Advertising. This contribution is supported by Ritter Sport. Thank you for supporting the sponsors, which allow me to provide you with new recipes and ideas.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.