This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hello lovelies, today we will share with you the recipe of our super juicy and simple apple walnut cake. But I guess the simple things sometimes really are the best and here is the recipe for you! The combination of apple and walnut is just made for each other. Also we wanted to show you these beautiful tulips. You can use spelt flour instead of wheat flour. And the ingredients should best be all room temperature. This makes them easy to process.
Finally spring has arrived and everything in the garden is awakening! But as we waited longer we’ve been even more happy, when the days got warmer and we were finally able to have the first photo-shooting in the garden.
wonderfully fragrant: our Apple Walnut Cake
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Easy & delicious apple walnut cake
- 2-3 medium sized apples
- 125 g wheat flour
- 100 g walnuts - finely chopped
- 125 g soft vegan butter
- 2 organic eggs or eggs from sweet lupins - see notes
- 125 ml oat milk or organic cow milk
- 1 packet of baking soda - 15g
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 90 g sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Abrasion of half a small lemon
- Grease springform pan.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Apples, peel, core, quarter and cut fan-shaped.
- Mix flour, walnuts and baking powder.
- Whisk butter, sugar, milk, lemon, cinnamon, salt, egg or egg replacement.
- Stir in the flour mixture and pour into the springform pan.
- Put the apples on the dough and press lightly.
- Bake on the bottom rail for 50 minutes.
- Let cool down and enjoy.
We hope you will enjoy this recipe!