This post is also available in german/deutsch.This Apple Pie Smoothie is healthy and nourishing. I love my porridge but sometimes I need a rich smoothie. You can switch with your ingredients. Use pears with walnut milk or strawberries with cashew milk. mmmh so delicious! The smoothie is full of fiber, healthy fats and protein.
This apple pie smoothie is:
- Hemp seeds provide a healthy dose of protein, omega fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants and minerals
- Oats provide a dose of protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins, manganese and minerals
- Apples are rich in potassium and other valuable minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, magnesium or iron
- Nuts are packed with vitamin b1, fiber, sodium, potassium, fluorine, carbohydrates
If you try this apple pie smoothie or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Apple Pie Smoothie | creamy and delicious
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of your choice
- 2 small apples peeled if desired + sliced
- 5 tbsp old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- Place oats and the milk into your blender and let it soak for 30 minutes. The oats should be soften.
- Now add all ingredients into the blender. Blend until soft. If it too thick add more milk.
- *NOTES: If you don´t have time in the morning, soak your oats overnight!
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.