This post is also available in german/deutsch
This Apple Pie Smoothie is healthy and nourishing. I love my porridge but sometimes I need a rich smoothie. You can switch with your ingredients. Use pears with walnut milk or strawberries with cashew milk. mmmh so delicious! The smoothie is full of fiber, healthy fats and protein.
- Hemp seeds provide a healthy dose of protein, omega fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants and minerals
- Oats provide a dose of protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins, manganese and minerals
- Apples are rich in potassium and other valuable minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, magnesium or iron
- Nuts are packed with vitamin b1, fiber, sodium, potassium, fluorine, carbohydrates
Apple Oat Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of your choice
- 2 small apples peeled if desired + sliced
- 5 tbsp old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- Place oats and the milk into your blender and let it soak for 30 minutes. The oats should be soften.
- Now add all ingredients into the blender. Blend until soft. If it too thick add more milk.
- *NOTES: If you don´t have time in the morning, soak your oats overnight!
Creamy and tastes super delicious.