Hi! I updated my walnut date bread and it turns out very delicious! It´s soft, fruity and nutty. A healthy and fantastic bread. I love the flavors of dates and walnuts. I hope you like it too.
- 200 g dates, chopped and soaked in hot water for 10 minutes or better overnight
- 250g all purpose flour
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- vanilla extrakt
- egg replacement: 2 tbsp sweet lupine flour + 4 tbsp water, mixed
- 300 ml Oat milk + more if you need
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 45 g walnuts, chopped
- 25 g almonds, chopped
- 40 g vegan buter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- In a big mixing bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk oat milk, vegan butter, vinegar and egg replacement together and pour it to the flour mixture. Stir until combined.
- Drain dates. Add dates and walnuts into the batter. Stir well.
- Pour batter to the oiled loaf pan. Topped with chopped almonds. Bake for 45 minutes until golden. Allow to cool in the loaf pan, about 20-30 miuntes. Then leave turn out and let to cool on a wire rack completely.
- Serve with nut butter, jam or enjoy your bread clean!
You can find the Pistachio Butter her