This post is also available in german/deutsch
Cookies for breakfast is such a great thing, especially when you don´t have time in the morning. These banana oatmeal cookies are full of energy, fiber, B1 and B6 vitamins, magnesium and iron. Ideal for school / university or at work. With fresh fruit and yoghurt cream, the “fast” snack becomes a great breakfast, coffee or tea to it, wonderful.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 170 g gluten free oatmeal
- 240 g of ground almond
- optional: chocolate drops, dried fruits, nuts
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and use the pulse function to make a sticky mass. In a bowl and who likes can now add chocolate drops or nuts.
- Form balls and press flat at 180 degrees for 18 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on the plate for 10 minutes and then place on a wire rack.
If you don´t like raisins, you can also use chopped dates, cranberries or figs.