This post is also available in german/deutsch.How I make Porridge? Whole oat porridge has long been part of my favorite breakfast. Rich in iron, saturating and healthy. Today I show you my basic recipe. You only need oatmeal, milk, some water and spices and a great breakfast is served.
If you try this whole oat porridge or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Whole Oat Porridge
- 150 g whole oat groats - 1cup
- 500 ml plant based milk
- 450 ml water
- pinch of vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of Sea salt
- Pour all ingredients into a pot and bring to boil. Cover the pot reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the porridge is creamy.
- Add more milk if necessary.
- Fill in a small bowls and serve with fruit, maple syrup and nut butter.
You can serve your Porridge in a variety of ways. With berry compote, chocolate powder, coconut chips, caramelized bananas or grated carrots.
PROPERTY OF OATS
- Rich in iron
- High in fiber
- Biotin rich (good for skin, hair and nerves)
- Vitamin B1 (for strong nerves)
- Vitamin B6 (strengthens the nervous system)
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.