This post is also available in: german/deutsch
Sweet chocolate hedgehog muffins with cashew ganache. Not only for kids! 🙂 Enjoy it!
Creamy so chocolaty.
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT, AND DON’T FORGET TO TAG A PHOTO #KLARASLIFE ON INSTAGRAM. WE’D LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH. THANK YOU!
Vegan Hedgehog Muffins
- 240 g wheat flour
- 170 g of raw cane sugar
- 30 g of cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- pinch of salt
- 200 ml oat milk
- 60 g vegan butter melted
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup cashew nuts soaked overnight or 1 hour in hot water
- 2-3 tablespoon of maple syrup more depending on the sweetness.
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp coconut oil soft
- 2-3 tbsp of cocoa powder
- almond sticks
- sugar eyes
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degree C.Mix flour, sugar and cacao powder.
- Stir milk with vanilla and butter.Mix baking soda and vinegar.
- Mix the liquid ingredients with the dry ones.
- Feel in paper - muffin molds and bake at 180 degrees for 20 min.
- Make chopsticks and then let cool completely on a wire rack.
- For the ganache:
- Put all ingredients in a blender / Moulinex and stir to a homogeneous mass.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- The mass should be solid, then stir once more with the whisk and place in a piping bag.
- Garnish the muffins and decorate with almond sticks and sugar eyes.