new month new pasta recipe! Red wine Pasta with pumpkin walnut sauce! Easy, spicy and unique. Topped with Dukkah spice. You can find the spice recipe HERE
Red Wine Pasta with Pumpkin Walnut Sauce
- 90 g spaghetti
- 220 ml dry red wine
- 400 ml of water
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- Sage finely cut
- 1 piece of pumpkin diced ½ cup
- 1 small handful of walnuts finely chop
- Chilli flakes
- salt pepper
- Dukkha spice
- Bring water, red wine and salt to a boil and cook the pasta until it is firm.
- Roast onions, garlic, chilli flakes and sage in a pan, add pumpkin and walnuts. Briefly roast.
- Add 4 tablespoons of noodle water and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Salts & Peppers
- Add the spaghetti and season with parsley and dukkah.
- Serve with Parmesan if you like
I hope you like it! Leave a message and don´t forget to tag your pictures with @klaraslife on Instagram.
Recipe & Images: Kathrin