This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hello Friends! Ready for a delicious piece of vegan chocolate cake? Perfect, then I have just the right thing for you. Moist chocolate cake with a fluffy chocolate ganache made from only 3 ingredients. Vegan Chocolate Cake
Also the vegan chocolate cake is done quickly. Mix the dry ingredients with the moist ingredients and pour the dough into a small greased springform (18cm). Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool in the tin for 10 Minutes before turning out onto wire racks to cool completely. Then you cut the cake in the middle with a nylon thread. So I have two equally thick slices. It´s the easiest way to cut the cake. (See Gif and pictures )
For this you put the butter, heavy cream, powdered sugar and cacao powder in a mixing bowl and mix until fluffy and cream. Cover the bottom of the cake with chocolate cream frosting. Put the second cake slices on top and spread with the remaining cream. As a decoration you can sprinkle the cake with grated chocolate or garnish it with berries.
You can also double the ingredients if several guests come. The cream is enough for a 24 cm cake.
vegan chocolate cake
- 190 g wheat flour
- 100 g of sugar
- 25 g of cocoa powder
- 100 g of chocolate vegan
- 125 g of butter vegan and melted
- 180 ml of milk oat
- 1 tbsp of soda
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- 330 g vegan cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 170 g unsalted vegan butter, softened to room temperature
- 415 g confectioners’ sugar
- 50 g unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 2-3 tbsp soy milk
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease a springform pan (18cm) and dust with some flour.
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, gingerbread spice and instant coffee powder. Mix the soda and vinegar together with the milk, butter, vanilla and chocolate to make a creamy dough.
- Add to the springform and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Make a stick sample.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing the ring, then allow to cool completely.
Chocolate cream frosting
- In a large bowl using a hand-held with a whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese for 1 minute on high speed until completely smooth and creamy. Beat in the butter until combined.
- Add the confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, 1 bsp milk, and salt and beat on medium-high speed until combined and creamy. Add more milk to slightly thin out, if desired. Cover and store leftover frosting for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Cut the cake with a sharp knife or a nylon thread and spread with the cream.
- Put the chocolate cream frosting on top and spread with the remaining cream.
- Sprinkle with berries or chocolate
If you like you can Pin my Pictures on Pinterest.