This post is also available in german/deutschHello friends, If you want a fast and delicious snack, then these vegan bean and rice burritos are on the table. Moist and so tasty for the summer. When we go out with our bikes over the weekend and drive into nature, we always have some of those tasty burritos in our food bag. Prepare the evening before and in the morning get out of the fridge and take with you.The filling
Rice, beans, corn, tomato salsa, lettuce, vegan mayonnaise (maybe this lemon mayonnaise HERE), who likes boiled eggs, and avocado. In principle you can fill your burritos according to your desire or what the fridge will do. Today we choose cooked rice with cucumbers, beans & corn, spicy tomato salsa, chopped lettuce and mayonnaise. Who likes and is not vegan can also pack boiled eggs in the burrito. Season with some Sriracha and enjoy!
Vegan bean and rice Burritos
- 3 corn wraps
- 125 g of rice
- 1 medium cucumber cut into small cubes
Beans & corn
- 1 small tin of corn rinsed and drained
- 125 g kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 small garlic
- 1 big yellow tomato chopped
- 1 bunch of parsley or korinader chopped
- Splash of lemon juice
- Salad chopped
- Mayonnaise vegan or here
- boiled eggs
- Cook the rice until it becomes firm and mix with the chopped cucumbers.
Beans and corn
- Fry the onions in olive oil. Add 2 tablespoons of water, corn and beans and cumin. Sauté briefly, then add the chili powder and remove from heat. Season with salt.
- Dice the tomatoes small. Finely chop the onion, garlic and herbs.
- Put everything in a bowl and season with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Prepare corn wraps according to the instructions on the package.
- Cover with rice, beans and corn, tomato salsa, lettuce, and mayonnaise in the center.
- Turn in the pages and wind up. Wrap in bread paper and cut with a sharp knife.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.