This recipe is also available in: German ( Deutsch)
Two of my favs meet here. Cinnamon and orange! I love citrus fruits and eat them in the winter months every day. Oranges, tangerines, grapefruit, pomelo, satsuma and lemons. Lemons are the most beautiful fruit for me. But we will come to lemons another time and that pretty soon.
My orange cinnamon rolls are very easy to make and the great thing is they taste very fresh at best.
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT, AND DON’T FORGET TO TAG A PHOTO #KLARASLIFE ON INSTAGRAM. WE’D LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH. THANK YOU!
Easy Cinnamon Orange Rolls
- 345 g all purpose flour
- 1 packet of yeast
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 40 g butter room warm
- 180 ml of milk of your choice
- 3 tablespoons juice + 1 tablespoon orange scouring
- Optional: 1 organic egg
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 45 g of sugar
- 40 g soft butter
- Orange abrasion
- 120 g of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- Mix the flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Heat the milk and butter in a small saucepan (do not let it get too hot otherwise the yeast will break down.) Add orange juice + attrition.
- Add the butter mixture and the egg to the flour mixture and knead into a smooth dough.
- The dough should be detached from the bowl.
- Cover and let rest in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle, sprinkle with the butter and evenly distribute the cinnamon orange sugar mixture.
- Roll up and cut off equal sized slugs.
- Put in a square or round greased shape with a little distance and let rest for 70 minutes covered.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius and bake the orange cinnamon slices golden for 25 minutes.
- Mix icing sugar and orange juice together and brush the warm snails with them.
- Lauwarm enjoy.