This post is also available in: german/deutsch
Hi friends I hope you have a nice Holidays? What`s you fave breakfast on chilly and cosy mornings? Yes, Fluffy and vegan Spelt Blueberry Pancakes. They are so Good!
Spelt Blueberry Pancakes
- 40 g spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 150 ml Soy Milk or oat milk
- 150 g plain Greek yogurt or soy yogurt
- 30 ml maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 125 g fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl, toss the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together until combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the yogurt, milk and maple syrup until combined. Whisk in the oil.
- Mix baking soda with vinegar.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently whisk to combine the ingredients. The batter is thick.
- Gently, fold in the blueberries, especially if you are using frozen blueberries.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Drop about 1-2 tbsp of batter on the skillet. Cook until the edges look dry and bubbles begin to form on the sides, about 1 minute. Flip and cook on the other side until cooked through.
- Serve pancakes immediately with toppings of choice.