This post is also available in german/deutschThis sesame peach smoothie is a homage to Luise and Daniel. I switched a few ingredients, because I did´t find yummy oranges, but I think peaches work well also. And dam yes it tastes so fantastic.
I choose mixed berries; like strawberries, blackberries, red currants, cassis (black currants) and raspberries. Fresh or defrosted. Both work fine.
It is my first time, that I make sesame milk/cream. And it is really delicious and a fine alternative to oat, rice or almond milk. I´m a big fan from sesame and for me it´s a dream taste.
If you try this sesame peach smoothie or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag us @KLARASLIFEon Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE so we can see them and share with the community! Thank you!
Sesame Peach Smoothie with mashed berries
- 240 g sesame seeds soaked for 6-8 hours
- 480 ml water
- 1 steel sieve mesh strainer for straining
- 2 large peaches orange fleshy peeled and cut into smaller pieces
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 fresh soft dates pitted (if using dried, soak first)
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 240 g berries
- In the evening, place the sesame seeds and water in a jar and let soak overnight.
- Drain the excess water and place sesame seeds and the 2 cups fresh water in a high speed blender. Blend until smooth. Pour the sesame mixture through a steel sieve (the cream is too thick to run through a nut milk bag). Rinse the blender.
- Place the strained cream back in the blender and add peaches, cinnamon, dates and sea salt. Blend until smooth and thick. Mash the berries and divide them equally between 2-4 glasses. Carefully pour the smoothie over the mashed berries.
Enjoy! It`s creamy, nourish and perfect…. mmmh
Keeps for 3 days in the refrigerator. haha I drink it immediately..
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.