This post is also available in german/deutsch.These savory kale pancakes are easy and vegan! Oh yes I made green kale pancakes and they are super delicious. And the best you need only 5 ingredients and 20 minutes.
Hello healthy breakfast.
And perfect for the whole familyIf you try these savory kale pancakes or one of my other recipes, please leave us a comment how you liked it. Tag @KLARASLIFE on Instagram and hashtag it #KLARASLIFE We would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
Savory Kale Pancakes
- 4 tbsp flour Spelt oder wheat
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 handful of kale fresh or frozen
- 150 ml oat milk
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- parsley chopped
- dill chopped
- 3 tbsp soy yogurt
- Add all pancake ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Scoop 1/4 cup measurements onto the lightly-greased griddle and gently spread to make a pancake shape. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. You'll know they're ready to flip when bubbles form on top and the edges.
- Place on a large plate and keep warm in a 200 degree oven until ready for serving.
- Pour the yogurt ingredients into a small bowl and mix.
- Serve the pancakes with yogurt and avocado.
If you like you can Pin our Pictures on Pinterest.
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.